Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream 75ml - 17% OFF!
Special Price RM47.16 Regular Price RM56.56
Winner: UK Mother & Baby Award 2012
A deep-nourishing barrier cream for the nappy area, the Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream helps prevent soreness and reduce redness. No wonder it won the Mother & Baby Magazine Gold Award!
Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream cares for and protects the delicate skin of the nappy area. Extracts of biodynamic calendula and organic chamomile soothe irritation and comfort the skin to help prevent soreness and chafing - reliable protection for the nappy area.
A deep-nourishing and protective barrier cream. Helps prevent soreness and reduce redness
• Pure Beeswax and gentle Lanolin form a protective layer on the skin, which protects against excess moisture without impairing the skin’s natural functions.
• Zinc Oxide also protects the skin from acidic moisture.
• Extracts from Calendula and organic Chamomile flowers help soothe irritation.
• Precious Almond and organic Sesame Oils keep the skin soft and support the healthy renewal of irritated and sensitive skin.
• Certified natural by Natrue
• Formulated based on holistic approach.
• Made from high quality natural substances - biodynamic, organic and natural.
• Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colours, raw materials derived from mineral oils.
• Free from GMO.
• Not tested on animals
• Recyclable packaging.
A baby’s skin is five times thinner than that of an adult’s and is easily permeated by a diversity of substances, including those found in skin care products. Our Weleda Baby Skincare range contains only natural plant-based oils which are most closely related to the sebum in our skin, are easily absorbed to nourish and protect skin, and allow the skin to breathe healthily.
The Weleda Baby range is already recommended by 70% of midwives in Germany (Emnid-Studie 2003) and understandably it’s been dermatologically-tested not just on healthy skin, but also on easily-irritated skin that is prone to dermatitis and eczema. This means the range is also ideal for older children or adults who have to take special care of their skin.
How to use
• Apply a small amount, as a barrier cream, to the nappy area after cleansing with Calendula Oil and/or water.
• Suitable for babies and children.
Pure beeswax and gentle lanolin are some of the ingredients which make up this soothing Weleda nappy cream which helps prevent the development of soreness and reduces existing redness, leaving baby feeling comfortable.
This is a deep-nourishing and protective barrier cream to help prevent redness and reduce soreness. A baby's skin is delicate, and this is particularly true around the nappy area. Nappies get wet and it is therefore not surprising that the skin around the nappy area may get sore. However it is not only wet nappies that may be the cause of this, as during the first two years of a baby's life, it's intestinal organism may be disturbed--this can be due to colds, teething etc, but this will also have an effect around the nappy area.
This cream provides reliable protection for the nappy area. For daily care apply after cleaning the skin with calendula oil or calendula lotion. Apply liberally, especially in the folds of the skin. This cream can still be applied to open/sore areas. To promote healing, let the baby have an hour or so without a nappy as air helps healing. Protects from irritation and inflammation, adheres well to the skin. Also useful in geriatric and nursing where tendencies to skin inflammations are observed in cases bed confinement or incontinence.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*.
* from natural essential oils
Write Your Own Review