- 4M (45)
- 4moms (7)
- Alzipmat (2)
- Ange Mom (5)
- AnimatAR (4)
- B.Toys (4)
- Baby Einstein (21)
- BabyMel (2)
- Barbie (30)
- Bebe Living (12)
- BenBat Travel Friends (2)
- Bright Starts (21)
- Bubble (8)
- Bubbles (7)
- Cheekaaboo (1)
- Chicco (1)
- Coby Haus / Coby Play (2)
- Comotomo (2)
- Crayola (36)
- Doona (2)
- Dr. Brown's (4)
- Evenflo (6)
- Fisher-Price (67)
- Funny Kid's (36)
- Hape Toys (55)
- Hegen (2)
- Hydrokids (1)
- Intex (2)
- Jellycat (217)
- Joie (8)
- K's Kids (10)
- Koopers (2)
- Lascal (4)
- LeapFrog (36)
- Little Bean (2)
- Little Toader (2)
- Manhattan Toy (11)
- Marcus & Marcus (3)
- Marvellous (2)
- Meadow Kids (11)
- Mega Bloks (7)
- Milestone Cards (2)
- Mombella (1)
- NUK (1)
- Neo Geo (2)
- Nookums Paci-Plushies (6)
- Nuna (2)
- Oball (5)
- Oribel (15)
- Pearhead (5)
- Pink N Proper (1)
- Play-Doh (22)
- Playgro (23)
- Ratukins (1)
- Right From The Start (1)
- SEMK (2)
- Scentos (3)
- Scoot & Ride (5)
- Silli Chews (2)
- Simple Dimple (5)
- Sketch & Scribble (4)
- Skip Hop (38)
- Smartrike (2)
- Snapkis (5)
- Stitch A Giggle (2)
- Taf Toys (7)
- The Adventures Of Beebo And Friends (1)
- The Learning Journey (25)
- Thomas & Friends (10)
- Trunki (13)
- Ty Toys (18)
- VTech (28)
- Vulli - Sophie the Giraffe (10)
- WeDraw (1)
- Yookidoo (11)
View as Grid List
Items 1-32 of 1011
- 20% OFFBright Starts: Ingenuity Boutique Collection Swing 'N Go Portable Swing - Bella TeddySpecial Price RM449.90 Regular Price RM559.90
- 10% OFFFisher-Price: Laugh & Learn ® 123 Schoolbook (6-36 months) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM134.90 Regular Price RM149.90
- 10% OFFFisher-Price: Laugh & Learn® DigiPuppy (6-36 months) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM49.40 Regular Price RM54.90
- 10% OFFFisher-Price: Laugh & Learn® Puppy's Mixtape (6-36 months) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM49.40 Regular Price RM54.90
- 13% OFFFisher-Price: Laugh & Learn® Lil' Gamer (6-36 months) - 13% OFF!!Special Price RM69.50 Regular Price RM79.90
- 11% OFFFisher-Price: Chill Vibes Walrus Soother™ (0+ months) - 11% OFF!!Special Price RM79.90 Regular Price RM89.90
- 15% OFFFisher-Price: Tiny Tourist™ Gift Set (3+ months) - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM59.40 Regular Price RM69.90
- 10% OFFFisher-Price: #Selfie Phone (3+ months) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM26.90 Regular Price RM29.90
- 15% OFFFisher-Price: Linkimals™ A to Z Otter (9+ months) - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM152.90 Regular Price RM179.90
- 15% OFFFisher-Price: Busy Activity Walker (9+ months) - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM127.40 Regular Price RM149.90
- 17% OFFFisher-Price: Laugh & Learn® Counting Animal Friends (6-36 months) - 17% OFF!!Special Price RM49.70 Regular Price RM59.90
- 15% OFFFisher-Price: 1-to-5 Activity Book (0+ months) - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM46.60 Regular Price RM54.90
- 10% OFFBarbie® Ken™ 6Ken™ Dog Trainer Playset with Doll & 2 Dogs - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM89.90 Regular Price RM99.90
- 15% OFFBarbie® Ken™ 60th Anniversary Doll in Throwback Beach Look - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM55.10 Regular Price RM64.90
- 15% OFFBarbie® Ken™ 60th Anniversary Doll in Throwback Workout Look - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM55.10 Regular Price RM64.90
- 10% OFFBarbie® Fabulous Basic Entry Doll (Pink) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM29.60 Regular Price RM32.90
- 10% OFFBarbie® Fabulous Basic Entry Doll (Blue) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM29.60 Regular Price RM32.90
- 10% OFFBarbie® Fabulous Basic Entry Doll (Purple) - 10% OFF!!Special Price RM29.60 Regular Price RM32.90
- 15% OFFBarbie® 3-in-1 DreamCamper™ Vehicle with Pool, Truck, Boat and 60 Accessories (3Y+) - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM467.40 Regular Price RM549.90
- 17% OFFBarbie® Glam Convertible Car with 2 Seats (3Y+) - 17% OFF!!Special Price RM99.50 Regular Price RM119.90
- 17% OFFBarbie® Off-Road Vehicle with Rolling Wheels (3Y+) - 17% OFF!!Special Price RM99.50 Regular Price RM119.90
- 15% OFFBarbie® DreamHouse™ Dollhouse with Pool, Slide and Elevator, Plus Lights, Sounds and 70+ Accessories (3Y+) - 15% OFF!!Special Price RM1,189.90 Regular Price RM1,399.90
People also ask
Infants (0 - 12 months) require specific toy recommendations to ensure their safety. Choose baby toys that are sanitary, washable, high-quality, and sturdy. You might want to ensure that the toy is not too heavy and have sharp or rough edges that can cause cuts and scratches. Babies especially love to put things into their mouths, so in order to prevent choking hazards, it is best to buy baby toys that are not too small so babies can’t swallow them. Look for baby toys that are nontoxic and contain no harmful substances, such as lead paint.
Toddlers (12 - 36 months) are ready to play with baby toys that will lead them to start learning. This may include games, puzzles, and art supplies. Read the labels carefully and watch out for toxic substances, ensure that fabric toys are made of flame-resistant materials as well as wooden toys should not have splinters!
Preschoolers (3-5 years old) have longer attention span than toddlers. They can now focus on doing things a little bit longer than before. Select toys that will aid them to continue their development while keeping them safe at the same time. Books, pretend play, and larger toys are some examples that can help to stimulate their imaginations and prepare them for school.
School-age children (5 years old onwards) are older and now have better understanding of how to play their toys safely. They will no longer try to swallow small parts or even lick their toys at this age. You can now safely buy toys made for older kids, such as action figures, craft items, or even fitness materials!
The use of educational toys can help children learn many different skills they will need in their life. Educational toys can help develop problem solving skills, teach about conflict resolution and how cause and effect work. It also teaches children about sharing, helps develop their fine and gross motor skills and nurtures their creativity and imagination.
1. Simple designs and basic shapes that are easy to grasp and will engage your child’s growing imagination.
2. Multipurpose toys, such as a rattle that also serves as a teether.
3. Baby toys that grow with your child, such as blocks that can be used in increasingly complex creations.
4. Natural materials that are better for the environment and heirloom quality construction that’s built to last.
Teethers are baby toys for young babies to put into their mouth when new teeth are developing. They give babies something safe and durable for them nibble on, and feature designs that make it easier for babies to grip and put in their mouth. It's very soothing for babies to chew on something hard that offers adequate resistance like a teether. Tender gums feel better when a light pressure is applied.
Soft toys are perfect for infants which can provide the perfect mix of developing sensory skills as well as encouraging social and emotional growth. Babies love to touch and feel new textures and with soft toys, babies can feel their bristly whiskers, soft fur, and smooth eyes. At such a young age, infants have already begun to grasp the different colours, sizes, and textures of their surroundings and soft toys are the perfect toy for them to explore those!
Wooden toys are durable and perfect for kids of all ages. They are long-lasting and won’t wear out easily as they are less likely to break even they get thrown away and can easily be restored to its formerly glorious state by repainting the washed out colours. They also make for a safer playtime as most of the times, wooden toys are plain or naturally-coloured that are less likely containing toxic chemicals such as BPA or Phthalates. Wooden toys also make an ideal, safer option for infants and toddlers who like to put toys in their mouths.
Puzzles are a great way to create a fun learning opportunity for toddlers. Simple jigsaw puzzles help them develop finger strength, perseverance and problem-solving skills. Picking up, moving and twisting the pieces of a puzzle helps children to develop finger strength and hand-eye coordination. This educational toy is obviously important for kids to learn cognitive, physical and emotional skills, which will support them later on in life as they grow up.
Blocks are perhaps the most basic kinds of baby toys, but they're anything but boring for children of all ages. Even the simplest set of blocks contains the seeds of imagination, creation, and destruction. Your child will enjoy stacking a tower of blocks as high as possible and then watching what happens when they knock them down. This is one way that toddlers develop fine motor skills and explore concepts like early math, geometry, problem-solving, and cause and effect!