Babies cannot blow their noses and this affects their sleep, their feeding, and their own general comfort and that of their family. The NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator helps you to clear your baby's nose.
You place the nasal aspirator against the nostril to be cleared, and then suck as required to clear the nose. The NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator has a special hygiene filter ensuring that no bacteria or particles reach the user.
• It’s smart.
• It’s Swedish.
• It’s maybe a little strange.
• It’s doctor invented & recommended.
• It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (24).
• It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
• It's BPA & Phthalate Free
• It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
• It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
How to use Nose Frida
Step 1: Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while sitting.
Step 2: Move the red nozzle on NoseFrida to your mouth and place the opening of the tube by the child's nostril. Use your other hand to keep the child's head still.
Step 3: Apply the necessary suction. If the mucous is thick or crusty, use saline solution and then suck clean. You do not need to be worried about getting mucous or bacteria in your mouth as the filter will prevent this.
Step 4: Clean NoseFrida® after each application. Remove the blue tube and rinse it in hot water and washing-up liquid, let the tube dry. Replace the filter and put the tube back. You will here a click when you connect the tube onto the blue hat.
What is included in this bundle set:
- Nosefrida Aspirator x 1
- Nosefrida Additional 20 pieces Hygiene Filters for FREE!