Starting solids? It's a fun, but at times tricky milestone to figure out - you're constantly questioning whether food is too hot, too cold, or just right. Munchkin's innovative White Hot® Safety Spoons can help make those first feedings easier to swallow for both of you.
Simply dip the tips of the spoons in heated pureed baby foods to check if it's too warm. If the tip turns white, the food is too hot for baby to eat. Wait for it to cool, dip again, and if the tip is no longer white - voila! You can feed your little one without worrying about a thing.
• Patented White® Hot System: spoon tip turns white when baby's food is too hot (approximately 110 degrees F or 43.3 degrees C and above)
• Tapered spoon bowl is comfortable for little mouths, and soft tips are gentle on gums
• Long handles for easier high chair feeding
• Soft tips are gentle on baby's gums
• BPA- and phthalate-free
• Top rack dishwasher-safe
• Bright colors help hide food stains
• Colours and assortments may vary
• 3+ months