Jack N' Jill is a natural toothpaste for babies, toddlers & children that is safe to swallow. It was first made in Melbourne, Australia in 1949. It continues to be made in Australia but is available globally. With cute colours, flavours and toothbrushes children suddenly love cleaning their teeth. Jack N' Jill Toothpaste is 100% safe for young children - especially because they have a tendency to swallow it, rather than spit it out!
Features and Benefits
• A fun, natural toothpaste for babies, toddlers and children. With several different flavours kids will have fun cleaning their teeth.
• With organic Calendula to soothe gums, Xylitol to fight decay and fluoride free this is a toothpaste that is safe to swallow.
• Natural Blueberry flavour.
• Organic Natural Blueberry Flavour,Fluoride Free, Sugar Free, Colour Free, SLS Free, No Preservatives,Safety Seal, Easy Open Flip Top Cap, BPA Free
• Minimal Recyclable Packaging