NoseFrida is a nasal aspirator that reduces the amount of mucous in the nose.
When your child is congested, NoseFrida helps clear their nose, enabling them to breathe, feed and sleep easier. This safe, hygienic and easy-to-use aspirator has been tested by ear, nose and throat specialists.
In addition, studies have shown that the hygiene filter eliminates any risk of bacterial transfer from your child to you. Created in Sweden, the NoseFrida has been used in Europe and the US by many satisfied parents.
Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
Will Nosefrida make me sick?
No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it won’t stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 24 filters – 1 pre-loaded and 23 extras
1. The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
2. Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
3. Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
4. To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
• NoseFrida is not a toy – keep all parts out of reach of children.
• Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
• Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
• Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
A good investment! Review by Jaime
This is by far the best nasal aspirator that we have used for our child. It's easy to use and we are not worried that the tip goes too deep into the nostril like other aspirators. Will definitely recommend it to new parents! (Posted on 3/7/2016)