- Home /
- Autumnz: Reusable Ice Pack
To help you get the right ice pack that will preserve cool temperature for a long period of time, consider the following:
• Weight of gel content per ice pack
- The heavier, the better. For warm tropical climate, it is recommended to pick one with more than 300g of gel in each pack
• Dimension of ice pack
- For the same total volume of gel, better to have them packed in bigger sized packs rather than smaller sized packs.
E.g. for a total of 900g of gel, consider the following:
- 3 packs of 300g each - MORE Effective
- 5 packs of 180g each - LESS Effective
• Place ice pack flat in freezer for 8 hours prior to each use
• When used in a cooler bag or cooler box, place the ice pack on top or side of items to be cooled
• For optimum results, use 2-3 pcs of ice pack to keep breastmilk chilled at ideal temperature for a longer period.
• This item is for cool use only. Do not place in microwave oven or other heating elements
• When used on children, adult supervision is required at all times
• Keep away from children when not in use
• Discontinue use and discard pack when punctured
• For external use only. Not to be consumed
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Space saving ice pack Review by Mohd Fadzlan
Quality Price Value
Ice brick VS ice pack?
Both works the same however if you need more space, use ice pack instead. Because it can be flexible and accommodate current space that you have. Lighter also. (Posted on 12/11/2018)
Great Ice-pack! Review by Nadia
Value Quality Price
Once chilled in freezer, can stay frozen for more than 12 hours in an insulator bag to help keep milk cold. (Posted on 6/24/2018)