• An adorable pull-along toy that sings the alphabet as he or she is pulled along
• Colourful buttons, wobbly wheels and a tail that wags engage children and help develop motor skills
• Teaches: basic vocabulary, phonics and motor skills.
• The Alphabet: Children who can recognize letters with confidence have an easier time learning letter sounds and word spellings.
• Phonics skills: To read independently, children must understand the relationship between the sounds in spoken words and the letters that represent those sounds.
• Gross Motor Skills: As children learn to roll over, sit, stand, and even dance, they are developing the ability to coordinate their large muscles.