• X-Large apron bath towel to give you two free hands during bathtime
• Hooded cotton towel that is gentle on your baby’s skin
• Special weave for drying between fingers and toes
• Multi award winning for quality, innovation and design
Stage One Baby Towel
When it comes to bathing, your baby safety is Clevamama's number one priority. No longer do you have to struggle at bath time, instead our towel simply fastens around your neck, allowing you to have two free hands to safely bathe your baby and lift them out of the bath without any struggle. Tried and tested by midwives and a must for your hospital bag. Made from 100% terry cotton, it is guaranteed to be gentle and absorbent on your baby and toddler’s delicate skin.
Stage Two Toddler Towel
Perfect for when your little one is not so little anymore. Drying off after a bath can be more fun and cozy with our stage two Clevamama towel. Simply place hood on your toddler’s head and wrap the towel around their shoulders and body. Made of 100% cotton terry, which is soft and super absorbent--leaving their skin nice and dry.
1. Before bathtime simply fasten the apron towel around your neck, with hood facing forward and bathe your baby using your two free hands.
2. Using two free hands, carefully lift your baby out of the bath and place directly onto your chest. Remember to support the weight of your baby at all times.
3. Lift towel and gently place the hood over your baby’s head. Wrap the each side of the towel around your baby and give a well-deserved cuddle.
4. Lay your baby down on a safe surface before unfastening from around your neck.
5. Keeping baby completely covered use the extra-large towel to dry, snuggle and cuddle your baby.