- Home /
- Yookidoo: Gymotion Robo Playland (From 0 - 12 Months) - 15% OFF!!
The 3-in-1 award winning activity gym with the Magic Motion Track™. Patented.
- Stage 1: Lay & Play - improves both focus & depth perception, encourages side-to-side eye-tracking skills and promotes eye-hand coordination.
- Stage 2: Tummy & Play - Promotes repeated head lifting, strengthens shoulders, chest and upper body. Promotes eye-hand coordination and develops gross motor skills.
- Stage 3: Sit & Play - Teaches cause & effect, develops fine motor skills & encourages curiosity.
- During baby’s first weeks, put her beneath the length of the arches. In this position, the overhead buggy will move from side to side across her field of vision, stimulating baby to turn her head, focus and follow the moving toy. You can extend the length of the hanging toys by adding an extra ring which will bring the toy closer to your baby’s hands, encouraging her to reach out to it promoting eye-hand coordination.
- At a more advanced stage, baby can be laid parallel to the motion buggy so she begins to track the buggy’s movements with greater consistency. Each of the 4 toys, including the mirror, can be hung from the arches or buggy. Your baby will be thrilled to see her own reflection as the hanging mirror moves in and out of her field of vision.
- Put your baby on her tummy. The motion track can be attached to the play mat directly in front of your baby’s field of view encouraging head turning and developing peripheral vision. We recommend placing your baby no more than 10″ (25 cm) away from the track & buggy. From eye level view, the buggy will captivate her attention, stimulating baby to action promoting eye-hand coordination. The Gymotion™ Robo Playland comes with a puppy dog double sided pillow to help support your baby while developing her neck & shoulder muscles, promotes repeated head lifting and helps develop gross motor skills.
- When your baby begins to sit up, remove the arches (see instruction sheet), attach the Gymotion™ track & buggy to the mat and sit your baby on the mat in front of the track & buggy. Baby can now play with the characters moving back & forth on the track. . Operating the Buggy by tapping it will teach her of cause and effect. Use the characters and graphics on the mat to create your own story to encourage imagination and creativity.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Amazing Service Review by Sheena
Price Value Quality
The Playgym arrived sooner than expected! satisfied! this is my third big purchase from Babydash. Thank you. (Posted on 4/3/2019)