Up until this point they’ve been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their transitioning journey. To help the transition go smoothly, this BPA-free cup features a super soft spout that is gentle on gums, and large handles that are easy to grip and interchangeable with other new tommee tippee cups. And because life with a baby is messy enough, a non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum!
As your baby’s drinking skills improve, you can remove the handles so they can hold the cup directly, and the non-spill valve can be easily removed to enable free flow drinking, which can help their oral development.
• Specially designed for baby’s firsts sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
• Removable, one piece non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum
• Super soft spout is gentle on your baby’s sensitive gums
• Removable, easy-grip handles perfectly designed for tiny hands
• All tommee tippee cups are BPA free