Designed for use from 9 months, this small straw cup with a 150ml capacity, is a great alternative to a sippee cup.
For thrills not spills.
• Our flip-up straw is not only soft and gentle, but 100% non¬-drip, helping your little one stay dry as they take their first sips
Gentle and safe.
• Tip-free sipping. Some babies find a straw easier than a spout as they don’t need to tip the cup as much. This cup has a soft silicone straw that’s easy to drink from, flips down after use to stay clean and is gentle on teething gums
• Designed for tiny hands. Little and lightweight with easy-grip handles, this is the perfect cup for beginners. As drinking skills develop, simply remove the handles and your little one can hold directly onto the cup.
Drinking on the go.
• Built for busy familiesWe know life with a baby is busy, so all our cups are easy to assemble, simple to clean, either in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher and are suitable for sterilisation. Even better, they all have interchangeable parts – so no matter which handle, lid or base you grab from the cupboard, everything will fit
Built for busy families.
• Eye-catching combinations. Blue, pink or orange, you can choose from a range of colours and designs to find the perfect cup from you and your little one. Baby Safe. All the tommee tippee cups are BPA free providing you with the ultimate reassurance