Preparation & Application :
1. Scoop 80 grams of scrub (2 tbsp of paste) into a bowl, make sure that the oil and salt/sugar is properly mixed.
2. Wet the skin by spraying warm water on the skin using a spray bottle Apply scrub and start scrubbing in parts, only expose parts that you want to scrub.
3. The salt/sugar will dissolve as you scrub providing that the skin is kept wet, you can do this by continuously spraying water on the skin.
• It is advisable to avoid areas with open wound since the salt can sting
4. Rinse off excess scrub, then pat dry with dry towel.