- Home /
- *Special Bundle Package* Isomil Plus: Soy Formula (1 - 10 yrs old) 850g x 2
• Helps promote the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract
• Can be found in soy lecithin. It's important for cell membrane development – especially brain cells
Lutein and Beta-carotene
• Helps improve eye health
DHA & AA, Linolenic and Linoleic Acid, Taurine, Choline, Iron and Zinc
• Helps promote optimal cognitive, visual and psychomotor development
100% Soy Protein Isolate
• Provides essential amino acids to support tissue building
Dual Carbohydrate System
• Uses two absorptive pathways to maximize carbohydrate (energy) absorption
Unique Oil Blend (High oleic sunflower oil + coconut oil + soy oil)
• Provides excellent fat and calcium absorption
Natural source of Nucleotides
• Supports children's defense system
Appropriate level of Vitamins and Minerals
• Supports growth and development
Dosage/How To Use
1. Thoroughly wash feeding bottle, teat, cap and all untensils. Boil them for 5 minutes
2. Boil water to a rolling boil for 5 minutes and allow it to cool
3. Pour correct amount of warm, previously boiled water into bottle
4. Use only the scoop enclosed in the tin to measure Isomil. Add 4 level scoops powder to 240ml water for a single feed
5. Mix until completely dissolved. Test temperature and feed. Discard unused formula within 1 hour
Food Energy, kcal 474
Protein, g 12.57
Fat, g 37.95
Carbohydrate, g 48.78
FOS, g 0.70
Fat, g 14.90
Monosaturated Fat, g 8.0
Polyunsaturated Fat, g 3.8
Linoleic Acid, g 3.4
Unolenic Acid, mg 290
What is cow's milk protein allergy (CMPA)
• CMPA is an over-reaction of the body's immune system to the proteins in cow's milk such as casein and whey. cow's milk protein is made up of 80% casein (the protein that curdles when milk is left to sour) and 20% whey (the watery part after milk curd has been removed). Both casein and whey are food allergens that can cause a cascade of allergic responses to susceptible children.
• Cow's milk protein allergy (CMPA) typically occurs in the first three years of life when the growth of your child is critical. Research has suggested that cow's milk allergy could adversely affect food intake and growth.
• Read on to find out more about CMPA and your child's nutritional requirements.
How common is CMPA?
• The incident of CMPA is highest in the first year of life, affecting approximately 7 out of 100 infants. Although most children tend to outgrow the allergy by the age of 3 years, it is reported that up to 30% of children remains symptomatic on reaching their fourth birthday.
What are the signs and symptoms of CMPA?
• They range from mild (abdominal pain, colic, diarrhoea) to severe (wheezing, difficulty in breathing, skin rashes) depending on the type of allergic reaction.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Good deal and Reliable Review by Carol
Value Quality Price
Best price so far. Babydash is very considerable on packaging and fast shipping. Good deal. (Posted on 5/22/2017)
less errands & reliable Review by NOORSAADAH
Price Value Quality
sent in very good conditions with best deals. packaging perfect & just in time. reliable & hassle free (Posted on 5/8/2017)
Fast Shipping & Valuable Review by Syu
Price Value Quality
Fast shipping. Order late afternoon, received the next day. Affordable price. (Posted on 10/21/2016)