• Fork and spoon have soft, non-slip handles that are easy for little hands to hold
• Bowl has high walls to facilitate scooping food onto utensils
• Plate ring helps keep food contained and assists when using utensils and can be removed when tot has mastered self-feeding
• Plate and bowl have non-slip bases
• BPA, phthalate and PVC free
Fork: Stainless steel
Spoon: Stainless steel
• Spoon 5.4" x 1.2" x 0.6"
• Fork 5.4" x 0.9" x 0.6"
• Plate: 7.3" x 7.3" x 1.3"
• Bowl: 5" x 5" x 2.5"
Bowl: 12 oz
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Hi there! We're Lavi and Shan - two mums who got tired of constantly running out to get diapers and milk for our babies.