Baby Blocks are airtight, watertight and leak-proof for safe storage and spill-free outings. Blocks fit into the freezing tray, and multiple trays can be stacked to save space in the freezer. Clear lids and bodies allow you to see what’s inside, and measurement markings make portioning a breeze.
Recommended Use & Care:
• Make sure green lid frame is secured on all sides before transporting foods. It is recommended to keep Container in upright position during transport.
• Containers are intended for reheating and defrosting in the microwave. They are not for oven or stovetop use.
• When microwaving food inside Container, remove lid or lift one side open to avoid excessive steam build-up and prevent injury.
• Avoid overheating foods that are high in oil, fat, sugar or tomato content to prevent staining or blistering.
• When adding hot food to Container, let cool before sealing.
• When freezing liquid, leave room inside Container for expansion.