- Home /
- Organix Organic Wholegrain Fruity Apple Porridge (Stage 1 from 6 Months Onwards) 120g
We have developed our organic baby porridge to be a smooth first step to solid food. It's light, fluffy and deliciously creamy when mixed with milk, and perfect for tiny tummies. With real apple, all the flavour just comes from the fruit with no added sugar, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Encouraging your little one to explore taste and texture is great because it helps to build confidence and enjoyment with food as well as being an important milestone in their development. That's why at Organix, we've developed a series of easy to follow stages of which you can see on the side of this pack. If you and your baby are ready to explore more textures why not try adding mashed banana, or try yogurt to make an exceptionally creamy breakfast.
- 6+ months Stage 1 - When your baby's starting out, keep taste simple and textures smooth. Like our baby rice or Stage 1 porridges, both with light and fluffy textures.
- 7+ months Stage 2 - If you and your baby are ready to move on, try our Stage 2 cereals. There are small crispy pieces and tiny chewable chunks of real organic fruit for them to explore and enjoy.
- 10+ months Stage 3 - As your baby's sense of adventure with food grows, try more of a mix with our Stage 3 muesli. With chunky oats, pieces of fruit and crispy puffs they really get those little mouths going and starting to chew.
Rice Flour 49%, Maize Flour 33%, Apple Powder 18%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1**) <1%, Total 100%, **Thiamin (Vitamin B1) has no Organic certification
To ensure your baby enjoys the great taste of our baby rice store in an airtight container and use within 28 days., Best before see top of pack.
- Pop 2 level tbsp of porridge into baby's bowl.
- Add 6 tbsp of baby's usual milk, cold or warmed.
- Mix well and serve within 30 mins (thickens over time).
If serving warm, check the temperature before feeding.
This is only a guide and you know your baby best, so add more milk or porridge if your baby prefers a slightly different consistency or is hungrier.
Lower Age Limit
Advisory months : 6
When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Delicious Review by Ann
Value Quality Price
My baby is a super fussy eater and rejected so many cereals but happily took this mixed with pear purée and water. I tried some too and it's yummy (Posted on 2/22/2017)
as a supplementary food for infants and good product for babies as food additives Review by Azie Kleinbongardt
excited to give it a try this food to my baby . (Posted on 10/8/2013)