How to use your breast pump:
• Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
• Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
• Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
• A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
• Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
• Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
• If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
Regular Price: RM31.04
Special Price RM21.69
Regular Price: RM399.00
Special Price RM379.00