Between 8-11 months of age, your child needs more than just nutritional value in food. During this stage, your child will be exploring new food, delighting in the discovery of new tastes and textures. CERELAC Oats, Wheat & Prunes is made with a thicker multi-cereal base texture and easy to swallow prune pieces specially tailored to meet your child’s developmental and feeding needs. CERELAC meets 50% or more of your child’s required iron values to help him reach his full potential. Iron supports your child’s body and brain development.
CERELAC Infant Cereal Oats, Wheat & Prunes uses a Nestlé® process breaking down the cereal into smaller units, thus making them easier to digest. With a variety of nutrients in a cereal that’s easy to digest, CERELAC Infant Cereal Oats, Wheat & Prunes will help your child bridge the nutrition gap at this important stage of growth.
Features & Benefits
Goodness of CERELAC
BIFIDUS BL beneficial bacteria
BIFIDUS BL beneficial bacteria help improve the beneficial bacteria in the gut, so your child's digestive system stays healthy!
CERELAC uses a Nestlé® process breaking down the cereal into smaller units, thus making them easier to digest.
More IRON, More Potential
CERELAC contains 25% more iron than previous formulation to help support your child's body and brain development.
Did you know?
One serving of CERELAC meets more than 50% of your child’s daily required iron intake to help him reach his full potential. Iron supports your child’s body and brain development.
• Breaks down carbohydrates into smaller, easier-to-digest components for your child using CHE (Cereals Hydrolyzed Enzymatically) technology
• Nutrient-dense infant cereal that supports your child's growth and development
• Meets 50% or more of your child’s required iron values
• Enriched with vitamins and minerals
• Probiotic cultures help in improving beneficial bacteria in the gut
• Added DHA which is found in abundance in the brain
• Pap texture suitable for your child's age that helps develop chewing ability
• Suitable for infants 12 months and above
• Not intended for bottle-feeding
• Pack size: 250g
• Halal certified