Practice counting and basic mathematics with the Numbers Stand Up Puzzle from Hape. This 23-piece set features brightly painted wooden blocks numbered 1-20 to help children with their counting, and plus, minus, and equal sign blocks to provide a fun way to practice the addition and subtraction mathematical operations. Fit each block into its correct spot in the puzzle, or stand the up and string together simple equations. Encourages the development of fine motor skills, coordination, and mathematical ability. Made with wood sourced from environmentally sustainably sourced forests. Hape toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities.
• Makes learning powerful and fun, through every stage of life
• Learn to count, add, and subtract with this gorgeous colllection of number and symbols; 1 to 20 with plus, minus, and equals signs
• Develops children's logic, mathematical, and spatial reasoning abilities
• Recommended for ages 3 years and up
• Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials