• Use as directed by a physician
• Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula
• Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm
• Powdered infant formula are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor
• Use water that previously been heated at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes
• Allow the water to cool and instructions carefully
• Use only the scoop enclosed to measure
• If you prepare more than one feeding it must be refrigerated at 2°C - 4°C and used within 24 hours
• Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour
Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months and should be continued for as long as possible. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks should be discouraged since it will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. Consult your doctor for advice if you are unable to breastfeed.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
Regular Price: RM44.90
Special Price RM39.00
Regular Price: RM85.00
Special Price RM78.50