Baby can sort and stack the rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate baby's senses and add to the fun!
Developmental Benefits for Baby
• Bright colors, shiny reflections & swirling beads stimulate visual development.
• Hands-on activities strengthen baby's sense of touch.
Developing Motor Skills
• Placing rings on post strengthens eye-hand coordination.
• Grasping & sorting rings develops fine motor skills.
• Enhances gross motor skills as baby bats and rocks the toy.
Encouraging Cognitive Abilities
• Fosters problem-solving skills as baby figures out which ring comes next.
• Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings.
Recommended Age : 6 months & up
Packing: 1 unit