- Home /
- Ergobaby: Four Position 360 Collection: Bundle of Joy Grey with Grey Easy Snug Infant Insert - 25% OFF!
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
Recommended Age : From 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* - 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert
Warranty : 1 Year Limited Warranty
Packing : Ergo 360 baby carrier x 1, Ergo Easy Snug Infant Insert x 1
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
It’s so easy to use and most importantly, very comfortable. I love it so much Review by Angeline Chong
Value Quality Price
I was in between Boba and Ergobaby as Boba is more affordable compared to Ergobaby. After doing a thorough research, I finally decided to go ahead with Ergobaby as it has the forward facing function and it’s easier to fasten the clip behind on my own.
The item arrived quickly (ordered on Wednesday morning and i received it on Thursday afternoon!) and tried it on with my baby. I’m so glad that I bought the one with the infant insert as it gives my 3-month-old baby a boost and she’s positioned higher as she is a really curious baby. Ergobaby carrier has very comfortable padded shoulder straps and I don’t feel my baby’s weight at all when she’s in the carrier (she’s at 6.5 kg now)!
Although the price is a bit steep but with the comfort and function, I think it is a worthwhile investment. (Posted on 3/7/2019)