- Home /
- Boba - Baby Wrap (Navy Blue) - 30% OFF!!
1. gives great support for little heads and necks – especially when your baby falls asleep
2. your baby fits just perfectly every time! – no guessing how much room you will need to leave for your baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
3. custom fit – simply tie the wrap carrier snug against your body and no matter what body type you are, it will fit!
4. good quality fabric – heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex-the ideal material for babywearing
5. discreet nursing is no problem – no need to take the baby out of the wrap baby carrier or use any special attachments for privacy
6. your baby’s hips and legs are supported and not just hanging down
7. no pressure points on your baby – no pressure on developing hips or spines like other hard baby carriers which place pressure on your baby’s pelvis
8. holds your baby high – the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
9. durable – sturdy fabric that doesn’t stretch out or change shape with repeated washing or baby wearing
10. feels soft on your baby’s skin
11. adjustable – just enough give so that there is no need for re-adjusting
12. much more snug than carrying a car seat or other bulky carrier
13. secure – no wrinkles, bulges of loose material, or sagging when babywearing
14. grows with you and your baby – it’s optimal for infants yet you may continue to carry your baby with this wrap baby carrier as long as you are both comfortable
15. no baby is too small – the baby wrap is designed for the tiniest of babies.
16. ideal for kangaroo care – premature infants thrive when wrapped in a Boba Wrap
17. one size fits all – adults of all sizes can comfortably wear and share the wrap
18. bilateral – wide straps over both shoulders so that there is no lopsided feeling like with babywearing in a sling
19. no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap – there are no pressure points on mom or baby so you may carry your baby as long as you and your baby are comfortable
20. no digging straps or poking buckles or buttons – simple design
21. evenly distributes the weight of your baby – much more supported than carrying with your arms, on one shoulder, or your hip
22. instructions are included – no extras to buy
23. perfect for traveling – compact and great on uneven terrain or crowded places
24. cleans up nice – wash, tumble dry and go!
25. comfortable – moves with you instead of restricting you
26. affordable – a great value seeing that your baby will probably begin to walk on his own before he outgrows the wrap
27. natural sleep solution – no plastic, no music, no bouncy seat-just you- calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way to put your baby to sleep.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Love it but wish boba use a thinner material for Malaysian weather Review by Dhamirah
Value Quality Price
I bought the boba wrap rain (patterned). Nice desugn and colour but on second thought should have boughy plain boba. Easier to match w colourful / printed outfits. This navy would be perfect.
Love the wrap. My baby loves it to. Been using it since baby was 2 weeks old. But i wish it is less thick. It feels a bit too thick and heavy for Malaysian weather. But I don’t really know of any other good alternative other than boba sold in Malaysia, so. (Posted on 10/25/2018)
Greatest stuff for my baby Review by Abbie
Value Quality Price
This wrap is greatest baby stuff I had bought. My hands are free now and my baby feeling safe and comfortable till he fall sleep in few minutes time while I’m doing my work. Both hands up for this wrap (Posted on 3/13/2018)