Boba - Baby Wrap (Black) - 20% OFF!!
Stretchiest Baby Wrap in the Market!
From Newborn/Preemie to 18mths (16kg)
The Boba Baby Wrap is the perfect wrap style carrier – with its unique fabric blend and the no-guesswork tying, the Boba Wrap is a great choice for beginners and advanced babywearers alike. The simple design, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby. By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content!
Why Use a Boba Wrap?……the best place after the womb
Weight Range The Boba Baby Wrap is ideal for newborns up to 35lbs. There really is no minimum weight requirement for the wrap as long as you follow all proper baby wearing safety precautions for newborn.
Simple No-guess Tying Tying the Boba Wrap is different than other wraps. Because of the 5% spandex, you do not need to leave any extra room for your baby when you are putting it on. It should be snug against your body, but not constricting. The fabric will form around your child nicely once they are in the wrap.
Hands Free With the Boba Wrap, your child is secure and safe inside that wrap that it allows you to have both hands free. You can continue to go about your daily life with your newborn right there with you.
Custom Fit The seat where your baby will sit in the wrap tailors to your baby’s growing body. The wrap can always adjust to extend all the way to back to the back of your baby’s knee (link upright paper leg support) give your baby a bigger seat and complete leg, back and hip support.The wrap will also adjust perfectly to your body’s.
Breastfeeding You can easily nurse in the Boba Wrap and thanks to the fabric, you do not have to untie the wrap or loosen it to nurse your baby. Simply widen the shoulder piece and lower the baby to a comfortable nursing position and latch on!
Durable and Strong Our fabric selection is unique. We use a high quality knit, woven with a touch of spandex for durability, clinging support, and shape retention. Unlike other wraps, our fabric does not sag with use. You can wear the wrap all day long – taking your little one in and out – and the fabric will maintain its shape.
|Description||How to tie Boba Wrap|
You'll love the boba wrap because:
1. gives great support for little heads and necks – especially when your baby falls asleep
2. your baby fits just perfectly every time! – no guessing how much room you will need to leave for your baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
3. custom fit – simply tie the wrap carrier snug against your body and no matter what body type you are, it will fit!
4. good quality fabric – heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex-the ideal material for babywearing
5. discreet nursing is no problem – no need to take the baby out of the wrap baby carrier or use any special attachments for privacy
6. your baby’s hips and legs are supported and not just hanging down
7. no pressure points on your baby – no pressure on developing hips or spines like other hard baby carriers which place pressure on your baby’s pelvis
8. holds your baby high – the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
9. durable – sturdy fabric that doesn’t stretch out or change shape with repeated washing or baby wearing
10. feels soft on your baby’s skin
11. adjustable – just enough give so that there is no need for re-adjusting
12. much more snug than carrying a car seat or other bulky carrier
13. secure – no wrinkles, bulges of loose material, or sagging when babywearing
14. grows with you and your baby – it’s optimal for infants yet you may continue to carry your baby with this wrap baby carrier as long as you are both comfortable
15. no baby is too small – the baby wrap is designed for the tiniest of babies.
16. ideal for kangaroo care – premature infants thrive when wrapped in a Boba Wrap
17. one size fits all – adults of all sizes can comfortably wear and share the wrap
18. bilateral – wide straps over both shoulders so that there is no lopsided feeling like with babywearing in a sling
19. no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap – there are no pressure points on mom or baby so you may carry your baby as long as you and your baby are comfortable
20. no digging straps or poking buckles or buttons – simple design
21. evenly distributes the weight of your baby – much more supported than carrying with your arms, on one shoulder, or your hip
22. instructions are included – no extras to buy
23. perfect for traveling – compact and great on uneven terrain or crowded places
24. cleans up nice – wash, tumble dry and go!
25. comfortable – moves with you instead of restricting you
26. affordable – a great value seeing that your baby will probably begin to walk on his own before he outgrows the wrap
27. natural sleep solution – no plastic, no music, no bouncy seat-just you- calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way to put your baby to sleep.