- Home /
- [20% OFF!] Organix Organic Baby Rice (Stage 1 from 6 Months Onwards) 100g
We have developed our organic baby rice to be the perfect way to start introducing your baby to solid food. Mixing it up with your baby's usual milk means it'll taste reassuringly familiar and the creamy consistency makes it irresistibly tasty and perfect for tiny tummies. Encouraging your little one to explore taste and texture is great because it helps to build confidence and enjoyment with food as well as being an important milestone in their development. That's why at Organix, we've developed a series of easy to follow stages of which you can see on the side of this pack. If you and your baby are ready to explore more textures why not try adding mashed banana, or try yogurt to make an exceptionally creamy breakfast. Add your own personal touch by mixing with homemade purees of stronger tasting veggies to help develop your baby's sense of taste.
- 6+ months Stage 1 - When your baby's starting out, keep taste simple and textures smooth. Like our baby rice or Stage 1 porridges, both with light and fluffy textures.
- 7+ months Stage 2 - If you and your baby are ready to move on, try our Stage 2 cereals. There are small crispy pieces and tiny chewable chunks of real organic fruit for them to explore and enjoy.
- 10+ months Stage 3 - As your baby's sense of adventure with food grows, try more of a mix with our Stage 3 muesli. With chunky oats, pieces of fruit and crispy puffs they really get those little mouths going and starting to chew.
Rice Flour 100%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1**) <1%, Total 100%, **Thiamin (Vitamin B1) has no Organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts
- Nut Statement: Factory: Produced in a factory that handles nuts
To ensure your baby enjoys the great taste of our baby rice store in an airtight container and use within 28 days., Best before see top of pack.
- Pop 1 level tbsp of baby rice into baby's bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoon of baby's usual milk, cold or warmed.
- Mix well and serve within 30 mins (thickens over time).
If serving warm, check the temperature before feeding.
This is only a guide and you know your baby best, so add more milk or rice if your baby prefers a slightly different consistency or is hungrier.
Lower Age Limit
Advisory months : 6
When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Baby loves it, a bit pricey Review by Mel
Quality Price Value
A bit on the pricey side, but baby loves it! I usually mix it with puree. Wish that it wasn't always out of stock so soon. (Posted on 2/20/2018)
Baby's first solids Review by Mel
Quality Price Value
Baby loved it! Ate up two tablespoons on her first solid meal. (Posted on 1/15/2018)
Value for money Review by Nani
Price Value Quality
My baby loved this. The taste is all-natural. None of that processed-food smell/taste thingy. Not to mention the price is rather good value for what you're getting. (Posted on 8/9/2016)
My little one's 1st food Review by LT
I chose Organix Baby Rice as it seems to be the only brand with no preservatives and its ingredients seem to be the best in the market. It was really exciting giving this to my baby as her first food and am so glad that after a few spoons, she ate the rest up really quickly. Am a happy mummy!! (Posted on 6/15/2015)
Love this first rice! Review by Sandra M
Love this first rice! My 5 month old eats it as it is, and loves it - also great for mixing in with pureed fruit for a lovely lunch. This is now the only rice i will use for my baby. (Posted on 1/24/2015)